LHD 924

Got something to shift - then post it here!
Chris Valentine

LHD 924

Postby Chris Valentine » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:34 pm

Posted on behalf of Nick Whittaker:

I have a 924 that I’d like to sell & you kindly offered to put it on your website.

Like I said I don’t have much knowledge of the car I’m afraid only what the guy I bought it from told me.

Its left hand drive which I’m told is a bit of a rare thing???

I don’t know what year it is, maybe you’ll be able to date it from the photo of the VIN plate??

I bought the car from a racer up in Leicestershire in May last year, it was an angry buy as my race car broke & I’d booked a couple of events that I wanted to do.

He told me that the builders doing some work on his house had seen this car in a garage. He went to see it & bought it. Apparently it had been built by a famous local racer, some sort of military guy, a lieutenant I think he said.

He serviced it, put new Federal 595 RSR 195/50 ZR 15 82 W tyres on, brake pads, red top battery, water pump & cam belt & tensioners & did a track day at Cadwell Park.

It was not up to MSA regs so I’ve fitted race seat, fire system & harness.

I did a sprint in May at Motorsport at The Palace at Crystal Palace & a raced it in CSCC Future Classic Series at Brands Hatch in June.

It’s been stored ever since.

It has LEDA adjustable suspension all round, fibreglass front wings, nose panel & bonnet, Perspex side windows & rear screen, its a bit scruffy but a lot of fun to drive.

I’m selling it as I don’t need two race cars & need the space.

£3750 ono.

Cheers.

Nick Whittaker
07977 396357
njwassociates@btinternet.com
You don't stop having fun when you get old - you get old when you stop having fun.
http://88racing.com/

Return to “Items For Sale”